The Verrency website located at its primary domain www.verrencygroup.com along with other ‘verrency’ domains (“Verrency Website”) is operated by the Verrency Group (“we”, “us”, “our” or “Verrency”, which expressions shall as the context permits mean Verrency Holdings Ltd and its associated or related companies and assigns).
1. Things you must NOT do:
- access or use the Verrency Website , partake of the Features or acquire information in regard to the Offering, the Technology and the IP or undertake in any activities or post or transmit to or via the Verrency Website any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe the IP and any third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes;
- use the Verrency Website or the Features in a way or post to or transmit to or via the Verrency Website or the Features any material which interferes with other users or defames, disparages, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any other user from the use or enjoyment of the Verrency Website , the Features, the Offering, the Technology or the IP;
- use the Verrency Website or the Features to send unsolicited electronic mail messages to anyone;
- make any fraudulent or speculative enquiries, offerings, representations or requests using the Verrency Website or the Features;
- use another’s name or in the case of a subscription feature a subscriber’s identification or login (“Subscriber ID”) without express permission from that person;
- post, or transmit via the Verrency Website or the Features, any obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic, illicit or unlawful material or material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to the Verrency Website or the Features;
- knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling or corrupting feature to the Verrency Website , the Features, the Technology, or the IP; and
- attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
2. Third Party Content
2.1 On the Verrency Website any links to, reference to, or information relating to, or mention of third party products, services and information are not provided or endorsed by us and no specific legal relationship is inferred or implied with any third party unless expressly stated by us.
2.2 We have not checked the accuracy or completeness of the information, products, or services made available at any third party website. You must make your own enquiries with the relevant third party directly before relying on any the third party information or entering into a transaction or agreement in relation to any other party via the Verrency Website or the Features. You should check with the third party whether there are additional charges and terms which may apply.
3. Features, Offering and Technology are subject to change
3.1 All Features, Offerings, Technology and IP appearing on or references to or by the Verrency Website are subject to change without notice and the user is not to place any reliance on the same.
4.1 For security reasons we may require you to re-authenticate yourself from time to time. For example after a period of inactivity on the connection between your browser and the Verrency Website or servers supporting or hosting the Features , the Offering, the Technology or the IP (‘Servers”). We are not responsible for any information you may lose if the Verrency Website or the Servers terminate your browser session due to prolonged periods of inactivity between your browser and the Verrency Website or the Servers.
4.2 You must comply with all directions issued by Verrency pertaining to the use of your Subscriber ID and access to the Verrency Website , the Features, the Offering , the Technology or the IP and all content, information and material related to the same (“Content”). You (or your Company) will be responsible for providing the computer, hardware, software and all other equipment necessary to access the Internet and you must not send or disclose your Subscriber ID to any other person or entity or store it in a manner that would reasonably allow another person or entity to obtain access to the Subscriber ID, except as specified in clause 4.3 below. If you choose to use a workplace email address to access the Content, you are responsible for ensuring that such use complies with any rules, policies, or protocols which apply to the use of the Internet in your workplace.
4.3 You must not keep your Subscriber ID in any form, whether encoded or un-encoded, in a location where it is capable of being copied or used by any person or disclose your Subscriber ID to any other person, other than:
- yourself, in the case of a person who is acting as an individual on behalf of themselves; or
4.4 You must immediately notify Verrency if you become aware:
- that your Subscriber ID has been compromised or is known to a third party; or
- of any unauthorised use of your Subscriber ID; so we can take steps within our control to deactivate the Subscriber ID and issue you with a new Subscriber ID within a reasonable time of being so notified. Notice provided by you under this clause does not release you from your responsibilities under this agreement.
4.5 Verrency does not guarantee:
- the security of Verrency Website or any systems (including the Internet and the Customer’s hardware and software) used in accessing the Content, or any information passed through such systems; or,
- access to the Content or any systems used in accessing the Content will be continuous, uninterrupted, virus or error free.
- Verrency may use or otherwise make available for use by others, personal information about you as it is directly or indirectly associated with or related to the Offering, Technology or IP in which you have expressed interest and which is the subject of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (Singapore) and Info-communications Media Development Act 2016 (Singapore) and associated regulations, or similar legislation in other jurisdictions where such personal information is generated or held (“Data Protection Law”);
- you must not disclose or permit the disclosure of your Subscriber ID to any other person as this may result in your privacy being breached and/or compromised ;
- you consent to receive from time to time updates, information and materials or to have the same made accessible by you and which relate to the Features, the Offering, the Technology or the IP and otherwise your general or specific interests in Verrency and its business or activities or in meeting any express requests as made by you upon registration or otherwise and consent to the use by Verrency of your personal details and all other information provided by you at any time for the purpose of Verrency best determining, creating, developing or enhancing the Features, the Offering, the Technology , IP and related Content in which you have interest or which are consistent with your expressed wishes or requests.
6. Customer Communications
6.1 You acknowledge that where the Features require Verrency to email you, the following will apply:
- Verrency will address and send emails to you to the email address provided by you on registration (“Contact Details”) and you are solely responsible for ensuring that your Contact Details are correct and current (including email address), your email service is operational and that you check your emails regularly;
- you must notify Verrency as soon as possible of any changes to your Contact Details using the online method provided by Verrency;
- if Verrency sends an email to your current email address as listed in your Contact Details, you are deemed to have received that email and Verrency is not obliged to take any further action to confirm that you have received, opened and/or read the email unless you promptly notify Verrency and demonstrate that the email was not delivered to your email address;
- if Verrency receives an automated email non-delivery notification indicating you have not received the email that Verrency has sent you, Verrency will use reasonable endeavours to attempt to contact you using the any other contact details that you submitted or made available to Verrency, including non-electronic means, but does not guarantee that Verrency will be able to contact you.
7.1 You indemnify Verrency its officers, employees, agents and related bodies corporate from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of or in any way connected to you accessing, downloading, distributing or making use of the Content or otherwise arising from your use of the Verrency Website , the Features or participation in of partaking of the Offering, the Technology or the IP, be it in contract, tort (including negligence) and other theory of law, by you or someone using your name and password.
8. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
8.1 To the extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our officers, employees, agents or related bodies corporate will be liable in any way in contract or tort (including for negligence) or other theory of law, for any loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered by you or claims made against you through the accessing, downloading, distributing or making use of the Content, or otherwise the access to and use of the Verrency Website , partaking of the Features or participation in, partaking of or reliance on the Offering, the Technology or the IP, or as to any failure in that regard , including a failure to offer, provide or make available the same, or which is in connection with any products, services, offerings, or information supplied, offered to be supplied or advertised by way of the Content.
- the replacement of the products, services or solutions or the supply or provision of the equivalent;
- as to products, the repair of such products or the cost of having the same repaired;
- as to the provision or services or solutions, the cost of replacing or having repeated the services or solutions or their equivalent
- received adequate notice of such changes where Verrency places a notice on the Verrency Website (including without limitation) the homepage or such part of the Verrency Website as accessed by your Subscriber ID or sends details of the changes to you by way of your Contact Details; and
- agreed to such changes the next time you have used your Subscriber ID to log onto any part of the Verrency Website where publication of the relevant notice has been made therein.
9. Use of your information and material
9.1 When you send us any feedback, suggestions, ideas, or other materials in relation to the Content via the Verrency Website or the Features, you agree that we can use, reproduce, publish, modify, adapt, and transmit them to others in our total discretion, free of charge and without restriction, subject to our obligations in our Privacy Statement.
10. Taxes & Levies
11. Non Solicitation
11.1 You acknowledge and agree that nothing contained or featured in, accessed or published by or through the Verrency Website or made available to you in respect of the Features or upon you participating in or partaking of the Offering or any interest in Verrency, the Technology or the IP, amounts to or may be deemed an uninvited solicitation for you to partake of the same or which amounts to a public offering, solicitation of you for investment or an invitation for you to invest in or subscribe for any investment or other participation in Verrency, its business or any company, business or corporation associated with Verency, the Offering, the Technology or the IP.
14. General Matters
14.1 This agreement is governed by the law in force in the Republic of Singapore (“Singapore”), and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore and courts of appeal from them for determining any dispute concerning this agreement.
© Verrency Group 2016-2017. All rights generally reserved.